Our Church Center App is your
Connect Card for 1st Church!
The Church Center App by Planning Center is the fastest way to get information about our church, check in your family for services and events, give to your church, browse and join groups and update your family information on our church records.
It is available for both Apple and Android devices, tablets and phones, and is so quick and easy, anyone can use it.
This short 52 second video will help explain how the app will benefit you, as well as the 1st Church staff and leadership.
Once you have watched the video, click here to download the App version needed for your devices:
Learn All About the App
Follow these Steps to Download our Church App
- Open your App Store on your phone
- Search for and download “Church Center App”
- When download is complete, click “Get Started”
- Find 1st United Methodist Church with location settings or by manually searching zip code 33950
- To log in, press “Next” – type in your cell phone number. A confirmation code will be sent to you via Text
- Select yourself or, if necessary, create your profile. ALLOW notifications.
While we are worshiping at home, this is your opportunity to continue to be counted as “present” for worship.
Simply check in each week during the service you are watching, and know your attendance is being sent directly to the church office for our Conference reporting. We will soon be adding additional features which will allow you to message your small group members and even give without going to the church website.
When we return face to face, we plan to continue to use the app, allowing the continued use of our advanced check in systems. We will have greeters and ushers who will be available to assist those who may not have smart phones with on site check-ins as well.